Mat-Tech currently has two vacancies. We are looking for production employees and for a technical commercial employee. Read more about this below.
For our Production department we are looking for production employees. Are you enthusiastic, inquisitive and ambitious and can you find yourself in the profile below? The employee becomes part of the Production department and fulfills the function of General Production Employee. He/ she will work with various colleagues, but also independently, in consultation with the production manager, to carry out various production facets for our customers.
- · You have a completed LBO / MBO education
- · You have a sense of quality
- · You have technical insight
- · You work accurately
- · You are flexible and can work under time pressure
- · You have a good command of the Dutch language
- Assembly work
- Sand and Grinding work
- Testing of products
- Prepare for oven loading for oven processes
- Proper packaging
- All duties that can reasonably be attributed to the position
· 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday
What do we offer?
· A varied job in a growing and innovative company where no day is the same
· A good salary
· Good secondary employment conditions
· Space for personal development
Are you practical, commercially skilled and inventive, do you radiate seniority and steadfastness? Do you have a solution-oriented attitude and are you strong in communication, combined with a hands-on mentality, then we are looking for you! As a Technical Commercial Assistant you are driven to achieve results and you are responsible for coordinating sales related projects including the development of the cost price. You also advise the sales department on the translation of customer specifications and you convert sales specifications to engineering specifications. You will be able to answer questions about metals and various soldering options and special wishes of customers.
• You preferably have a completed HBO degree in Mechanical Engineering
• You have 2 to 5 years of work experience in the metal industry (High Tech supply)
• Affinity with metal compounds is an advantage
• You master the Dutch, English and German language in speech and writing
• An innovative company where continuity is of paramount importance
• Cooperation in a professional manner in an informal, no-nonsense environment where open communication predominates
• Good working environment, where there is room for entrepreneurship
• Lots of room for personal development
• Excellent employment conditions and career opportunities
Are you interested and do you meet the profile? Then we would like to receive your resume and motivation for this vacancy! You can send this to Michelle Vervoorn (firstname.lastname@example.org).