Compared to other joining techniques, brazing has a number of specific advantages:
- Design freedom. For example, no line of sight is required, which is the case with welding. In addition, large areas can be connected to each other.
- Good conductivity between materials (both electrical and thermal conductivity).
- Very high joint strength is possible (extra high when the joining surface is enlarged).
- Very high leak resistance thanks to capillary action (the solder flows into the cracks).
- Thick-thin joints are no problem.
- The combination with heat treatment is possible.
Do you have products that you might want to have brazed? Feel free to let us know and we will inform you which solution we can offer you.