The Coronavirus is still having an effect on everyone and of course you would like to know what we do to ensure the continuity of our services. Mat-Tech has implemented the following measures at all its locations (two in the Netherlands and one in the UK):
- Where possible we have limited contact with our customers and suppliers to digital tools wherever possible.
- We encourage distance in all our social interactions where impossible to avoid.
- We have divided the departments within Mat-Tech in order to limit the number of contacts between employees as much as possible (staggered breaks, divided workplaces, etc).
- We have adopted new rules to limit the number of people simultaneously being present in each confined space.
- Where possible, we have requested employees to work remotely from home.
- Precautionary additional hygiene measures have been taken, by means of cleaning and disinfection of all general contact surfaces and areas.
- The Development & Testing Department (having been already housed in our new Ekkersrijt 4302 building in Son) will operate at its new location.
- All foreign trips are temporarily suspended until further notice.
We will of course follow all developments closely and we will carefully follow the government guidelines. For the time being, we assume that with these measures we will be able to continue to optimally serve your interests while protecting our employees. We understand that due to these exceptional and unprecedented circumstances, delivery times may be impacted although we endeavour to minimise this where we are able to influence circumstances. In order to provide you with our best support and to ensure continuity of supply of our services, if you could please notify us of any orders in time (even where parts are not readily available) so that we can take this into account in our
Finally, we would like to wish everyone health and please keep safe.